Thank you for visiting www.KidCareScout.com (further Site). These are some ground rules of the use of our services (further Services provided by KidCareScout). Please read this text carefully and it its entirety.
1. Description of the Services and limitations.
1.1 About services
KidCareScout.com offers its users resource to find, coordinate, manage, and improve childcare services. The Site offers variety of tools to help to build trust, resolve tensions, and improve credibility, transparency and trust.
- The Site is a platform for Parents (further Parents referring to parents of preschool and elementary school age children and using child care facilities) seek for an appropriate child care arrangements and for Providers (further Providers referring to owners and directors of child care facilities) to solicit, showcase, and present their services.
- KidCareScout.com provides search capabilities where Parents can locate available services near the place of their residence and obtain detailed information about the programs offered by the Providers.
- The Site offers communication capabilities where Parents can inquire other parents who have children currently enrolled in a specific program about their experience with the program. Parents are able to collaborate on the Site with each other and childcare centers to optimize the care their need, and match the needs for care their have with childcare centers offers.
- Parents can create personalize children’s profiles with information on child’s personality traits, preferences, habits, developmental progress. Parents are able to share profile’s information with the programs of their choice. Such information will ease child’s transition into new program and make sure that Provider has current customized information about the child.
- For certain childcare centers KidCareScout.com offers live stream broadcast from IP cameras installed inside the center as part of our KidCareCam program. KidCareCam is a live broadcasting program designed specifically for childcare centers and provides secure access to live broadcasting to authorized users. KidCareCam helps Parents to stay connected to their children while they are in the care.
- KidCareScout.com might offer payment services to facilitate payments by Parents for cameras live broadcast.
- KidCareScout.com offers advertising services for the Providers.
1.2 Limitations of the Services.
KidCareScout.com create communication platform for Parents and Providers. However, the Site is for informational use only and does not guarantee rates, placement, or carries any other obligation on behalf of the Providers. We do not employ, endorse, or affiliate with any of the Providers.
All information offered on the site obtained from public sources or submitted by the Providers or Parents. It must not be considered as complete or up to date. KidCareScout.com has no control over quality, timing, or legality of the services offered by Providers, nor over the integrity, diligence, or any other actions of the Providers. Parents always should use their own best judgment when considering childcare services. Each Provider operates as an independent business or organization therefore the rules and regulations of each center will differ. Many Providers licensed by local authorities and required to comply with licensor’s regulations. KidCareScout.com has no influence on the Provider’s rules and regulations, does not supports any policies, or any other way influence the way Provider operates. All disputes must be resolved directly by the Providers and the Parents.
Majority of the content offered on the Site is user generated and KidCareScout.com does not vet or control such content for accuracy as general matter. All the opinions expressed by the Parents on the Site regarding the Providers or other Parents are personal and not of the KidCareScout.com The Provider’s rating system on the Site does not reflect the actual quality of the Provider’s program and expresses only Parent’s preferences.
All information provided by Parents regarding children guided by Privacy Rules and sole responsibility of the Parents. KidCareScout.com offers Parents to create a profile on the Site and include information about their child’s personality traits, preferences, and development progress. Parents can decide if they want to share this information with Providers. KidCareScout.com has no ability to verify such information, and does not share it with Providers outside of the Parent’s consent.
2. Representation and Warranties.
By registering on the Site as a Parent you represent and warrant that you have legal custody over a child you provide information for and you are authorized to disclose this information. By registering as a Provider you represent and warrant that you have legal right and authority to register and submit information on behalf of the Provider.
It is illegal to post on KidCareScout.com or reproduce in any way photographs you do not own copyrights or have explicit permission of the photographer. You can only post photographs that represent you child or business. You must not post photographs of somebody else’s child or business. KidCareScout.com reserves the right to remove disputed materials at any time.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into the Terms. You also commit to comply with the terms and rules listed thereof.
3. User conduct.
- You can register on behalf of yourself, your child, or your business.
- Only one account can be created per individual however, you can represent multiple children or businesses with the same account.
- You must use your legal name when registering. You can use alias or nickname when describing your child. You need to complete additional registration for KidCareCam.
- All postings must be in English as currently no other languages supported on the Site.
- You must not impersonate another person or entity when posting.
- All materials violating local, state, national, or international laws strictly prohibited on the Site.
- You are not permitted to solicit services through “Ask A Parent” application.
- You cannot offer promotions, coupons, or any other advertising materials without the express written permission from KidCareScout.com.
- You are solely responsible for all Content you post or transmit on the Site and you understand that KidCareScout.com reserves the right to remove any content at its discretion.
- You must post only your personal opinion about the services you experienced and not of anybody else’s opinion. All opinions, advices, statements, or any other information or content posted by Users represent only its original authors and not KidCareScout.com.
- Users have sole responsibility for accuracy, timeliness of all information they provide therefore KidCaresScout.com encourages Parents and Providers update information regularly.
- Only authorized users who created original posting or the Site’s administrator can edit information presented on the Site.
You agree that KidCareScout.com has no obligation to remove comments and opinions about your services. You are able to provide rebuff or explanations regarding expressed opinions. KidCareScout.com encourages only individuals who currently have or had children enrolled in the specific center to provide information about the program. However, we cannot neither warrant nor guarantee that users provide genuine and unbiased opinions and KidCareScout.com will not censer them.
By full extend of the law, KidCareScout.com disclaims any liability or harm caused by misstatement or misrepresentation by any user of the Site. Hereby users agree to hold KidCareScout.com harmless for any wrongdoing made by or on behalf of them on this Site.
3.4 Prohibited uses.
- You must not verbally attack or discriminate another user for any reason. Abusive comments regarding somebody’s race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation strictly prohibited.
- Spam, distribute unauthorized advertisement and soliciting through the Site.
- Data mining, phishing, screen scraping, robot or similar activities aimed to obtained unauthorized information.
- Hacking to any portion of the Site, disrupting proper operation or gaining unauthorized access.
- Publish or distribute malicious content intended to disrupt other user’s internet browsing or harm their electronic devices in any other way.
- Create multiple accounts or in any other way misrepresent yourself.
KidCareScout.com reserves the right to block users from certain IP addresses with or without explicit reason at its own discretion.
4. Verification process.
To maintain integrity and accuracy of the site KidCareScout.com reserves the right but not obligation to verify registration information. By accepting this Terms you understand that verification is limited and non-conclusive and KidCareScout.com is not liable for any misrepresentation or fraud committed by users.
Administration of the Site might contact individuals registering on behalf of the Provider to verify proper representation. Administration will also collaborate with contracted Providers to verify identity of the individuals petitioning for access to cameras. Access granted only to the individuals personally known to the Provider as a child’s custodial parent or legal guardian. (see KidCareCam Terms and Conditions).
5. Links to external sites.
Providers can post links to their centers’ web site. Also, some other hyperlinks can be present on the Site. Such links do not constitute that KidCareScout.com supports or endorse these Providers. User should access any third party links posted on the Site at their own risk. KidCareScout.com does not control such sites and will not be liable for any content, advertisement, or other materials posted on such sites.
6. Payments and refunds.
Many services offered on the Site are free of charge. Parents and Providers can create accounts, post information, transmit messages, and exchange information free. KidCareScout.com offers opportunity for Providers to advertise their services for a fee. In addition, KidCareScout.com offers Parents and Providers to purchase services associated with the Site, for example KidCareCam.
Providers and Parents will pay all the fees incurred in the connection with the KidCareScout.com paid services in immediately available funds or as otherwise approved by KidCareScout.com. All payments for the services are non-refundable and there are no refund or credits for unused or partially used services. KidCareScout.com reserves the rights to discontinue services immediately after cancelation notice.
KidCareScout.com offer variety of payment plans. With some plans after your initial subscription period your subsequent subscription will automatically renew and fund taken from your account unless you explicitly requested to cancel your services by contacting Administration of the Site through “Contact Us” application and received confirmation letter that your services been cancelled.
Occasionally KidCareScout.com will offer free trials. If you sign up for trial subscription, paid subscription will start immediately after the expiration of the trial period unless you cancel your subscription. Administration of the Site will send you a notice prior to the expiration of the trial subscription informing you that the trial subscription is about to end and informing you that paid subscription starts soon. At this point, you will have an option to confirm you desire to continue with the paid subscription.
All the information provided on this Site including, text, images, links, live broadcasting provided “as is” without warranties of any kind wither expressed or implied. To the full extent of the applicable law KidCareScout.com does not warrant fullness, accuracy, timeliness, adequacy or completeness of any information provided on the Site, neither warrants that your use of the Site will be secure, free of computer viruses, always available, uninterrupted, meet your expectation or KidCareScout.com able to fix the problem in a timely manner. KidCareScout.com is not responsible for accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of any information or opinion provided by the users on the Site. Additionally, KidCareScout.com does not match any Parent to Provider or vice versa and not responsible for any misrepresentation, legality, or wrongdoing by Providers or Parents.
By using this Site you assume all risk associate with it and you agree to use your own judgment when choosing the services.
8. Limitation of liability.
Under no circumstances, KidCareScout.com shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive damages or any damages whatsoever whether in action under contract, negligence or in any other way, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the Site or any other KidCareScout.com services, products, and materials.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no even KidCareScout.com will be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential arising out of, caused by, or related to conduct of any Site’s user Parent or Provider. Including by not limited by bodily injury, emotional distress, monetary loss, or any other loss caused by someday relaying on the information, opinions, or advises provided on the Site. This include any claims, losses, or damages caused by individuals with fraudulent accounts. In addition, KIdCareScout.com does not represent or warrants for any business or individual registered on the Site. Parents must contact Providers directly to validate information provided on the Site.
By accepting this Terms of this Agreement, users agree to indemnify, hold harmless from and against any claims, damages, losses, or demand of liability in connection with claims of any third party arising out of illegitimate use of the Site, violation of intellectual property, or any damages which could arise from user’s posting, submitting, or sharing materials on the Site. KidCareScout.com reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Site’s users. In such case you agree that KidCareScout.com assumes exclusive of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the users, and users should not any manner settle any matters without written consent of KidCareScout.com.
10. Intellectual property protection.
It is KidCareScout.com policy to meet “Digital Millennium Copyright Act” (“DMCA”) requirements and respond to all copyright allegations. However, the users should hold KidCareScout.com harmless against any claims, damages, costs or expenses arising from any third party claims that KidCareScout.com infringed on their copyrights. If you believe that any of the materials posted on the Site infringe your copyrights, you may request the removal of the materials by contacting the Site’s administrator through “Contact Us” form. When contacting administrator please make sure to include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address as well as the description of the materials you believe posted with violation of your copyrights.
By using services provided on the Site you agree that all disputes arising between you and KidCareScout.com (including affiliated programs) arising from or concerning this Terms, violation, nullity, non-performance, or termination, as well as disputes regarding gaps in the Terms or its adaption to new circumstances should be resolved through final and binding arbitration, rather than a court. A neutral arbitrator rather than a judge shall conduct such arbitral procedure under The International Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association. In addition, you and KidCareScout.com agree that each of us may bring claims against each other on individual basis and not as plaintiff or class member of any class action case. Otherwise, the law of State of Florida shall govern any possible disputes between you and KidCareScout.com. Lawsuits shall be filed in the Polk County court, State of Florida, regardless application of choice of law rules or principles.
The Terms constitute binding contract between you and KidCareScout.com. If any part of the Terms considered invalid, illegal or unenforceable it will not affect validity or legality of any other part of this Terms. KidCareScout.com reserves the right to replace such terms with valid, legal and enforceable rules. In case of change of any rules, KidCareSout.com will post notice regarding such action on its website. If you disagree with any of the new rules, you should stop using the Site immediately. Administration will not provide any other remedy. Otherwise, you confirm the acceptance of the new rules by continuing using the Site.